My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Hop!!

Milspouse Bloghop hosted by Household6Diva & Roller Coaster

Who is visiting me?

Ultimate Blog Party 2010
FabulousFridayFreebies

Come Swag With Me!!

Search & Win
MilitarySpouseBlogs

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting to know YOU Sunday

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my wonderful husband!  We love you so very much.

Its Sunday which means its time for another round of Getting to know You over at MannLand5!  Head on over and see all the other wonderful people's answers.

1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off?  UMM If I had any assets I would sure show them off!  Well I take that back...one year long ago when my stomach was flat I did wear a bikini but now its a tankini all the way!



2. Road trips or Plane trips?  Road trips!  Nothing is more fun to me than loading everyone in the car and making impromptu stops along the way just to see what you can find.


3. I can't stand it when...?  My kids scream at each other.


4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach?  Nope no way no how!


5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week?  3 or 4?  Some days I just cant get my brain to function so a carnival is the way to go!


6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...?  Sleeping in and most weekends no dance!


7. Pancakes or waffles?  Waffles.  Gotta love the syrup hanging out in all the squares :)


8. Water Park or Amusement Park?  Geez since I havent been to either in forever I will say water park. 

1 comment:

  1. Hope your family's Father's Day has been an awesome one :o)

    What a fun "getting to know you" post.

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails