My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Hop!!

Milspouse Bloghop hosted by Household6Diva & Roller Coaster

Who is visiting me?

Ultimate Blog Party 2010
FabulousFridayFreebies

Come Swag With Me!!

Search & Win
MilitarySpouseBlogs

Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I have never left a bowl of hot chicken soup on the island in the kitchen and turned around to see my 20 month old son, S, pull it down square on his face. Nope NOT ME.

I would never proceed to completely freak out screaming at Daddy to come help b/c I was scared to death. Nope NOT ME. I always act completely calm, cool and collected when there is a catastrophe!

After things have calmed down and said 20 month old is in the tub completely happy I would never take this opportunity to take pictures of my poor sons burned face (which is much better though not 100% now). Nope NOT ME. I would never take pictures of my kids boo-boo's for memories years down the road. Not me!

I would never have 2 children sick with the stomach bug at the same time and think to myself "OH man, I hope Daddy can stay home tomorrow" but when Daddy tells me "No" I have to wonder how to handle that b/c I haven't had 2 sick kiddos at the same time since S has been born. Nope NOT ME!

I would never have to rush to empty and reload the dishwasher so we could rinse out said vomit trash cans because my sink was overflowing with dishes even though I had already done a load that morning. Nope NOT ME. My kitchen is always in tip top shape and I would never allow it to get like that b/c I wanted a relaxing day on the weekend. Nope NOT ME!


PS..I am also NOT super exicted to be participating in my first ever NOT ME MONDAY! Thanks MckMama!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails