My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Hop!!

Milspouse Bloghop hosted by Household6Diva & Roller Coaster

Who is visiting me?

Ultimate Blog Party 2010
FabulousFridayFreebies

Come Swag With Me!!

Search & Win
MilitarySpouseBlogs

Monday, January 25, 2010

Zone Cleaning Day 2

Wanna see what I did on Day 2 of Clean Mama's Zone Cleaning? Come on, you know you do! Ok ok fine I will show you!

Today I decided to pick a smaller task since I had 2 sick kiddos at home with me. Much easier on my brain and sleep deprived body.

If you want to join in head on over to
Clean Mama and get to work!! Trust me your house will love you even more for it.

Step 1: Set timer for 15 minutes

Step 2: Take everything out of drawers

Step 3: Seperate into 2 piles (keep & toss)

Step 4: Spray down drawers and wipe clean with a rag.

Step 5: Put everything back nice and neat!

Times up!!! Now doesnt that look lovely??

Ok I know I dont have pictures up yet but I will get them up as soon as I go get the diaper bag out of the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails