Its Friday! Oh wait that means I have to have another yard sale. This will be my 4th and last for the Summer and I will resume in the Fall with all the winter stuff. Well since its Friday that means its time for 5 Question Friday with Mama M!! Head on over and read some other wonderful bloggers answers.
1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship? Someone who is willing to listen to you complain, vent, cry, etc without expecting something in return. Someone you can be yourself with and not worry they are going to think bad of you for not dressing to the nines everyday, having your house spotless, or anything else. I love the friends I do have b/c they could care less who or what I am as long as I am there for them when they need it and when they dont.
2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted? Nothing big really but I guess it would be the last case of coke I bought. I am trying really hard to limit the drinks I have but they just keep calling my name! I have lowered it from an ungodly amount down to around 2 per day (some days) so we are making some progress!
3. Have you ever had a prank played on you? Pranks..hmmm. The only thing I can think of is the time Daddy came up behind me and scared the bejeezus out of me. I was in the laundry room and he came up behind me and screamed BOO. I literally turned around and blacked out for a second it scared me so much! Guess I wouldnt be much good if someone broke into my house..haha!
4. What is your favorite theme park? I have only been to Disney World and that was when I was around the age of 6-8. I do remember I loved every minute of it then so I am super excited when we get to go and take the kids! That is our goal for next year or the year after.
5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth? I have and it was amazing!! One of our good friends needed someone to support her as the father was in Iraq and she asked me! I was pregnant with "A" at the time and was due in a couple of months so it was neat to see what I hadn't been able to see during my other 2 births.