My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Hop!!

Milspouse Bloghop hosted by Household6Diva & Roller Coaster

Who is visiting me?

Ultimate Blog Party 2010
FabulousFridayFreebies

Come Swag With Me!!

Search & Win
MilitarySpouseBlogs

Monday, February 1, 2010

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Does anyone have a super duper sweet child who screams at the top of his lungs just to hear himself? Or how about that older girl child who decides to scream "stay away" everytime above mentioned child screams?? Nope NOT ME either!!!

I would never jump for joy when I go to open the back door and it almost doesnt open b/c there is over 5 inches of snow on the ground. NOT ME. Nor would I get excited about going outside to play with my kiddos and actually build a REAL snowman for the first time ever (those 1 ft tall "bunny rabbits" just don't count!). Nope NOT ME!

No one in this house would run to the store to pick up milk and toilet paper because we actually needed it and proceed to laugh at all the people who flocked to the store to buy out the store because of the forecast of said snow. Nope definitely NOT ME!

I also would never make my husband drive me to the store the night before the snow was supposed to arrive just to buy me my dream camera (can anyone said CANON??) just so I could take amazing pictures of the kiddos playing in the snow. Nope NOT ME! (Yep I am loving every second of my life with my "baby" so far!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails