My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Hop!!

Milspouse Bloghop hosted by Household6Diva & Roller Coaster

Who is visiting me?

Ultimate Blog Party 2010
FabulousFridayFreebies

Come Swag With Me!!

Search & Win
MilitarySpouseBlogs

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

UGH

Dont you just love my title??? I really feel like crud and didnt want to take time thinking couldn't come up with a catchy one to express exactly how I have been feeling so that's what you get!

The sickies have invaded my house and I am DONE! Ok well I think they should be done but for some unknown reason they will just not leave my body. Now they have invaded S as well. He sounds so pitiful with all the congestion, coughing and raspy voice. I am going to take him to the Dr today. With the weather changing from super freezing and snow to nice and sunny we are more concerned about it moving into his chest and causing pneumonia and want to nip it in the bud before it gets too bad. Pneumonia likes to sneak up on the least suspecting person in our house so this wouldn't be the first time!

You may ask why I don't take myself to the doctor right? Well my friends that is because I am the mommy and mommies are not allowed to get sick. Oh wait I think my body may have missed that information! Could someone please come and explain that to it? I would be more than grateful.

In addition to everyone me feeling under the weather lately my poor house was suffering the effects. Thank heavens that Daddy was home the past few days and in the spurts of feeling good we tackled the house with the help of the older girls. Man they can work if they know you need help. Its just those times when you are feeling great they decide not to help. HMM I need to figure that one out!

What does one do when they only feel good for about 10-15 minutes at a time? Why laundry of course! Oh now don't go thinking that I only did 1 or 2 loads of laundry this weekend. Nope I did 7 of them!! The sad thing is that I have probably 3 more to do. (this is me hanging my head in shame) Yep I let it get a bit out of control but its almost all caught up which for me is awesome! Laundry is the bane of my existance. Really we do not get along at all. I think partly because I have to go out in the garage and in the winter its just really cold. Seriously who wants to stand on cold concrete handling wet clothes? Not me! The other reason is this thing called putting laundry away. I dont really mind washing, drying or folding it. Its the putting away I DESPISE! But let me tell you, getting it all put away and my living room not looking like the washing machine vomited all over it was awesome!!

So word to the wise. Even though you may hate putting all that wonderful smelling, freshly washed laundry away go ahead and do it! It may surprise you how much better you will feel. And that my friends is coming from a super sick (hey hey not mentally just physically!) woman this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails