Today I thought I would do a post of things I am thankful for. They have been on my mind lately and I wanted to share them.
I am thankful for:
* Being able to spend time with my husband. He is gone so often that sometimes I take him for granted when he is home. I hope he knows how much I appreciate him and always will!
* A husband who loves me and our 4 kids unconditionally.
* Four amazing kids who love me unconditionally even though some days I am a bit too hard on them. Hopefully they understand those days are helping to mold them into the people they will be when they grow up.
* Kids who are healthy. We may have the sickies every so often but nothing severe like so many kids these days.
* A roof over our head. We may be busting at the seams around here but I know without a doubt that its here and is all ours.
* Another day to live life and love! What more can you ask for right?
And these are just some of the things that keep me going every single day of my wonderful, thankful life!