My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Hop!!

Milspouse Bloghop hosted by Household6Diva & Roller Coaster

Who is visiting me?

Ultimate Blog Party 2010
FabulousFridayFreebies

Come Swag With Me!!

Search & Win
MilitarySpouseBlogs

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Laundry

ALMOST DONE!

WHOO HOO!

I guess there is something good that can come out of being planted on the couch for almost 2 days straight and that is I will be caught up with all of our laundry as soon as the 2 loads (1 in dryer and 1 in washer) are done! Oh wait now! This means washed, dryed, folded and put away!! Thanks heavens too because I was almost out of clean clothes. OOPS.

Does anyone else get a huge satisfaction from being caught up on the laundry? I do! Though I know its just going to start right back over in a day or two. Between dance 4 nights a week and now soccer practice 2 nights and 1 game day per week I know I will be overrun with even more laundry here soon.

These beauties? They are my wonderful washer and dryer and they running their final loads of the day!



And this "beauty" that has definitely seen better days is my coffee table that is normally COVERED with clean laundry but today its all put away!



This post has been linked to: Tackle it Tuesday hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom.

5 comments:

  1. We do a load everyday. When I say "we" I mean my husband. He likes his laundry done a very specific way and I'm not gonna argue. Because that would mean more laundry for me.

    Good Luck in your future laundry endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I haven't yet tackled my entire load of laundry, but I am trying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laundry is the bane of my existence most days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I totally feel awesome when my laundry is all caught up. Of course, it rarely happens. These days I consider my landry caught up when everyone has several days worth of clothes in their drawers - regardless of what is in the hamper/washer/dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finishing laundry satisfies my day!

    Following your lovely blog from everythingmom.com

    ----------------------------------
    http://olahmomma.com, a mom's blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails