My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Hop!!

Milspouse Bloghop hosted by Household6Diva & Roller Coaster

Who is visiting me?

Ultimate Blog Party 2010
FabulousFridayFreebies

Come Swag With Me!!

Search & Win
MilitarySpouseBlogs

Friday, May 14, 2010

5 Question Friday



 

Its time for Mama M's 5 Question Friday! Head on over to My Little Life and enjoy reading others answers and/or participate yourself!

1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?  Man this one is hard!  Right now I would choose a girls night out only b/c Daddy isnt here but when he is home I would definitely choose Date night!

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? I most certaintly can!  My girls think its funny when I do it and want to learn how.  One day I will sit down with them and teach them.  Yep there you go...I am gonna teach my kiddos the most important thing in life right??

3. What is your favorite flower and why?  I have always loved roses but I think overall the Hydrangea is my favorite.  Yes I know its more of a plant than an actual flower but they do flower and thats the part I absolutely love.  It reminds me of being at my Papaw's house in the summer after being at the country club all day.  One day I will have some in my garden/backyard!

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?  Don't sweat the small stuff.  I am working on that very thing right now b/c I let the smallest of things get to me and make a great day into a bad day in a second.  For instance I had one of those days Wed night so I went home, got kids in bed, went to sleep and started Thurs off brand new!  Its working so good so far and I am going to keep up with it.

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?  You do mean after I scream, jump up and down and then faint right?  You do?  Oh good.  Well then this is what I would do.  We would pay off all of our bills.  If we are in our current house we will sell it and move into one more accomidating. If we are in a different house then we will just pay it off.  After that we will invest a good bit but also help his family out where we can.  We also want to put some into an interest bearing account.  Can you tell we have talked about this a whole lot yet we dont buy lottery tickets..haha!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I always think about what we'd do with the money but we never buy the tickets!

    Stopping by from Mama M's! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails