1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites? Nope no Iphone for me! I am now a
2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade? Probably the most vivid memory is when I found out I had chicken pox. I was in 3rd grade and it was my very first year at a new school so yep guess who was so completely embarrassed when 1/2 the class ended up with chicken pox in the next week or so!! If you guessed me then you were absolutely correct. If not then well sorry can't help you there. :)
3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching? Someones feet. I love getting a pedicure but can't imagine how those people get over touching peoples feet! They are just overall yucky to me!
4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why? Oh as of this week it would have to be Supernanny. My kiddos need an attitude adjustment. Hopefully they wouldnt scare her away though! If not here then it would have to be one of those organizational gurus, who cares which one! As long as they will organize my house I will be forever grateful.
5. What would you say is your best physical feature? Crud I have no clue! If I had to guess I would say my eyes. If you had asked this a couple of years ago I would have said my legs but they have decided to revolt on me along with my rear end, stomach, hips, etc!! Darn this getting older thing.