My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Hop!!

Milspouse Bloghop hosted by Household6Diva & Roller Coaster

Who is visiting me?

Ultimate Blog Party 2010
FabulousFridayFreebies

Come Swag With Me!!

Search & Win
MilitarySpouseBlogs

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bloggity Blog Award



In all the mayhem that has been going on around here I am just getting to the awards that have been so graciously left for me!

Dawna at Hiccups in Time, Mrs M at IMOM and Janae at Pink Moss left this award for me!  Thanks so much ladies and sorry it took me so long to get them up!

The Rules:



1. Thank the person who gave you this award. Completed!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.  Completed!
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! UMM not gonna happen..sorry!!!   Completed!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award. Working on it!

7 things about myself:

1. I cannot stand shoes.  I take mine off as soon as I walk in the door but yet I don't make people remove their shoes in the house!


2. I will buy candy and then hide it from the kids just so I don't have to share.  Don't lie you know you have all done it! :)


3. I have been pulled over a few times but only 1 time did I receive a ticket and the cop threw it out..now thats just luck!
 4. I just started going to the gym and love every minute of it!


5. I am super messy!  How can I seriously expect my kids to keep their room clean when I can't keep mine clean??  But I am working on it! In my defense I now have "A" sleeping in the room with me so she has to bring all her toys in there which doesnt help in the keeping clean aspect.


6. I love my Starbucks Frappucinos and am really hating that they are 50% off yet they are so bad for my diet.

7. I hate cooking.  I love it when Daddy is home and I don't have to cook since he is a much better cook than I am!


And now I would like to pass the Versatile Blogger Award on to:

1.  5...6...7...Kate
2.  A dollop of My life
3.  Four Better Four Worse
4.  MannLand 5
5.  This Fabulous Army Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails