My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Hop!!

Milspouse Bloghop hosted by Household6Diva & Roller Coaster

Who is visiting me?

Ultimate Blog Party 2010
FabulousFridayFreebies

Come Swag With Me!!

Search & Win
MilitarySpouseBlogs

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Getting to know YOU Sunday

Its Sunday which means its time for another round of Getting to know YOU from MannLand5

1. Do you have a fetish?  Nope cant say I do! 


2. Do you sing in the shower?  No way!  I would probably scare everyone in the house if I did.  I will keep singing to the times I am alone in the car (which is almost never) so I dont have to torture anyone.

3. Who was your first crush?  Oh geez...I guess it would have to be the boy who lived down the road from my Papaw.  He was actually my first kiss too! Guess the crush worked both ways. 

4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?  To be caring yet not too sensitive.  I think men think that showing some sensitivity is feminine but when you look at a loving, caring, sensitive man it shows how strong and manly he really is.  He isnt ashamed to show it either!

5. Do you sleep naked?  Sometimes.  When Daddy is home mostly but when he is gone no way!  I end up with too many kids in my bed randomly so its easier to have some clothing on then!

6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking? Depending on the situation I make faces at them, chew on my cheek, pick the wedgies, oh I am sure there are many more!

7. What's the first thing you do when you go online? Check my email. 

8. Summer is.....?  Hot, noisy, busy, relaxing, fun, crazy, and so on and so forth.  There are so many emotions that go with summer

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynn,

    Passing by as a GTKY participant! Hope you enjoy your summer. I like your answer to no. 5 LOL. Thanks for sharing.

    Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails