My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Hop!!

Milspouse Bloghop hosted by Household6Diva & Roller Coaster

Who is visiting me?

Ultimate Blog Party 2010
FabulousFridayFreebies

Come Swag With Me!!

Search & Win
MilitarySpouseBlogs

Friday, April 2, 2010

Friends

Our favorite neighbors moved away in June and we have all missed having someone to play with at any given time during the day. So when we found out that they were coming into town during their spring break we were so excited! Unfortunately they were here while the older 2 were in school but I played the good mommy and picked up my girls early from school yesterday so they could PLAY!

It was definitely interesting going from only have my 4 kiddos for the past 8 months to having 8 kiddos running around playing, screaming, laughing, etc. But it was wonderful! The girls had no clue why I picked them up and even seeing their van it didn't register for a min. Once they went inside they all started screaming and jumping up and down. Who said long distance friendships couldn't last?

There was no way I was going to let them leave without getting a picture of all the kids together since I forgot to do so before they moved. Let's just say getting a picture with 8 kids who did not want to stop playing was not an easy task! They were all trying to make funny faces so we compromised and did one picture with them looking as serious as 8 kids could and one with them all making funny faces. Can't you just tell how much fun they have been having??


This post is linked to Friday Favorites

1 comment:

  1. I love it! So much fun!! I'm so glad y'all got to see your friends and you ARE a really good mama! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails