My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Hop!!

Milspouse Bloghop hosted by Household6Diva & Roller Coaster

Who is visiting me?

Ultimate Blog Party 2010
FabulousFridayFreebies

Come Swag With Me!!

Search & Win
MilitarySpouseBlogs

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Getting to know YOU Sunday

Head on over to visit Keely @ MannLand5 and join in on Getting to know YOU! 

1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?  Suspense or Comedy since those would probably fit right into my life!  You never know what may happen next and it usually ends up being comical in the end!



2. Do you recycle? I recycle most of the time.  The girls take it to their school which is awesome for me since we don't do curbside recycling around here.  Saves me a trip!  Now some of the time they end up not taking it with them and I am left with bag after bag in the office so something has to be done with it.  Most of the time I drive it up there myself but sometimes it ends up in the garbage. Man I wish they would pick it up for me!

3. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope!  Not sure I even want to.


4. Do you have a nickname? Daddy calls me Sweetheart but other than that not anymore.  Over the years growing up I was called Pooh Bear though.


5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?  My first name!  Nope not telling you what it is either :)


6. What are your Summer staples? Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Potato Chips, Goldfish Crackers.  Oh and not on a food related note...shorts, tanks and slip on shoes!


7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself? White Chocolate Mocha Frappacino from Starbucks. Is it sad that I had to seriously think about that??? 

8. Are you happy with your boob size? Nope. Eventually I would love to have a breast augmentation but first the kiddos need to be a bit more self sufficient.  One day though!

Now head on over to MannLand5 and join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails