My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Hop!!

Milspouse Bloghop hosted by Household6Diva & Roller Coaster

Who is visiting me?

Ultimate Blog Party 2010
FabulousFridayFreebies

Come Swag With Me!!

Search & Win
MilitarySpouseBlogs

Monday, April 12, 2010

The Happy 101 Award

My very first award!!!! Join me in the happy dance since that is what I did when I found out she left it for me!

Thank you so much to Julie over at Julie the Army Wife.



The rules:
1. Thank the person you received the award from.
2. Name 10 things that make you happy.
3. Pass it on and contact the lucky winners!

10 Things that make me happy are (in no particular order)....
1. My husband
2. My kids
3. Sleeping in
4. A clean house for more than 5 minutes
5. Sunny days
6. Time with friends (sometimes w/o kids!)
7. Quiet mornings
8. Cuddling with my kids
9. My phone ringing and knowing its Daddy!
10.  Comments left on my blog

Now to pass this on! 
1. Hillary at The Other Mama 
2. Ann Marie at Household6Diva
3. Bonnie at House of Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails