My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Hop!!

Milspouse Bloghop hosted by Household6Diva & Roller Coaster

Who is visiting me?

Ultimate Blog Party 2010
FabulousFridayFreebies

Come Swag With Me!!

Search & Win
MilitarySpouseBlogs

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wordless Wednesday-Great Sleep

I went in to check on "A" and this is what she looked like....



I went back in a minute later and she had moved to this position!



Dont you wish you could sleep like that???

This post has been linked to Wordless Wednesday

5 comments:

  1. Thats cute!

    Kids are so resilient that way! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are so adorable when they are sleeping.


    here's my entry for wordless wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! This put a smile on my face. Sure wish we can sleep like a baby always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!

    I left you an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 3 yo climbs into bed with me and takes up the whole queen bed, REALLY wish I could sleep like that!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails